Are you obsessed with layers? You will love the easy yet classic looking sleeveless sweater wrap pattern now available in The Designer Joi Store!
All it takes is 1-1 ½ yards of fabric and about 20 minutes for a finishing touch to any wardrobe. Make as a gift or for yourself. This sweater wrap can be made simply by cutting out the pattern and wearing, or finish the armholes and outer edge with a turned edge on your sewing machine, special trim or serge/cover stitch with serger for an added touch.
Fabrics: Flowy woven fabrics (will need an edge finish), sweater knits, lace, stretch lace, mesh or knits, heavier sweaters, light weight denim for a jacket effect and more. . . be creative.
How to wear the wrap:
- Simply place your arms in the openings and drape over your clothing.
- Do you want more options? Turn the wrap upside down for a shorter double layer with a flowy collar.
- Cut on the shorter cutting line for a cropped version
- Create from lace for a dressy look
- Enjoy warmth by creating with sweater knit yardage
- How about a swimsuit coverup made from mesh?
- Wear a longer version for length
- OPTION: add a sleeve with a quick tip in the instructions
- And more . . .
This pattern is available for instant download for only $5! CLICK HERE to purchase today!