Fabrics: Flowy woven fabrics (will need an edge finish), sweater knits, lace, stretch lace, mesh or knits, heavier sweaters, light weight denim for a jacket effect and more. . . be creative!
How to wear the wrap:
- Simply place your arms in the openings and drape over your clothing.
- Do you want more options? Turn the wrap upside down for a shorter double layer with a flowy collar.
- Cut on the shorter cutting line for a cropped version
- Create from lace for a dressy look
- Enjoy warmth by creating with sweater knit yardage
- How about a swimsuit coverup made from mesh?
- Wear a longer version for length
- OPTION: add a sleeve with a quick tip in the instructions
- And more . . . .
PDF Pattern Download
PDF pattern includes 19 sheets of paper that can be easily printed on a home printer and taped together. Pattern features arrows pointing upward to align pattern and double notches for matching edges. Download also includes an instruction sheet. Just add tape. NOTE: your pattern will be downloaded to a file on your computer where downloads are stored. Once you process your pattern order look for the pattern in your downloads.
There are no reviews yet.